Re: [NTLK] New GPS Software found?

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 11:13:57 EST

>Would you please provide an example (model) that you are talking about?
>For this much $, I would love to see what it does!

Actually that was my comment, I'll mail you some models/manufacturers
shortly of the ones I've used.

They don't do much for all the $ except be as accurate as possible (couple
meters or so in actuality, although it often "thinks" it is better), and is
really good at always getting signal from as many satellites as possible.

No maps, just coordinates, usually, and the interface can be satisfyingly
cryptic. Pretty boring but good quality toys.