[NTLK] Re - newton 120 prob

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 00:11:56 EST

> I have a newton 120 and it recently stopped working. Don't know what
> happened to it, but it won't turn on now. Tried replacing batteries,
> but not backup battery, and it still won't turn on. Hard resets won't
> work either. Is it dead?

Before you trash it, you might want to try the instructions you find
on my MP130 disassembly instructions page (in the hardware section of
www.pda-soft.de). If that won't help, you can either get in touch
with Dr. Newton whose url you'll find on the same page (if you want fast
and professional service from someone living in the US), or you can
send it to Germany for (well, whatever I can do which will be neither
fast nor professional, but very often successful...)

Frank