Re: [NTLK] Just thought this was kinda fun.

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 21:47:36 EST

Hi Rich,

FWIW, I wouldn't put much weight on the military domain part. If any of
us serving in a military branch (Army, Navy, AF, MC) within the DoD,
either military or civilian who love and use our Newts, happen to access
your site from work, you'll see the .mil domain.

Pixar, now that is interesting. User ID didn't happen to be SJ did it?
;-)

Sushi