[NTLK] PocketMoney question

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 17:01:24 EST

I'm experimenting with PocketMoney for the Newton and am thinking of
registering it, but have this one small question/gripe maybe someone on
the list can help me out with:

Is there any way to create a new entry for an expense category other than
the ones already provided? I can't find a possibility anywhere. I'm
namely a little peeved by the fact that there's no separate entry for
"Books"! Everything else is included, e.g. entertainment, computer, car,
travel, etc, but nothing for books. I mean, couldn't the designer of the
software imagine that there are people like myself for whom books - for
job/professional reasons - are one of the most important expenses in
life?!?

Thanks for any help and advice,

Chris Searles