[NTLK] eMate with NOS version 2.2.00?

From: Kevin LaCombe (klacombe_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 00:59:44 EST

I have an eMate that indicates it has a version 2.2.00 of the Newton OS. It
has no pen recognition so I can't get past the pen calibration screen but
when it resets, the welcome screen lists the OS as "Newton 2.2.00"

Both of my other eMates are 2.1 with the system update number listed.

Anyone have or hear of NOS version 2.2.00?

Kevin