[NTLK] AW: MP2100 Problem

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 04:08:30 EST

Sounds pretty the same problem I had: the system update was incompatible with the Newt.
So the first question is what NOS-version you have.
In my case I have never found out why the latest german update does not work on a german NOS, but it does not.
So the only way out for me was to delete the system patch.
But how to do that?
The only serious method I know is to exchange the ROM-Cartridge with an other version and back, because in this case the NOS will realize that there was another system version before and therefore delete everything in the the special FlashROM area you cannot access in other ways. But this area is used for system patches.

Regards
Johannes