[NTLK] LAnug send off the year meeting!

From: irishflyingnewt_at_earthlink.net
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 07:49:16 EST

what's the close of the year without a newtonian send off? LAnug will
be meeting dec 28th at 8pm at the new apple store located in the
northridge mall. we have yet to meet a an apple store who does not have
at least one newton owning/using genius at the bar. yes, woo lee will
probably find a reason to take apart a newton at the genius bar. this
inevitably results in some lively conversation. so come join us!
anyone who needs further directions or information please contact me.

martina wilson
vice pres. LAnug
lanug_at_earthlink.net