Re: [NTLK] I just wanna connect

From: Tim Skrastins (timskrastins_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 18:25:51 EST

">NCU 2.0 is on UNNA. "

Was that a typo? I thought NCU was only up to version 1.0. That's all I can
find...

Tim Skrastins
MP2100

>From: James Elliott >Reply-To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net >To:
newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net >Subject: Re: [NTLK] I just wanna connect >Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:04:11 -0500 >>>NCU 2.0 is on UNNA. As for Unix
connection, you can try NewtonLink, >available at
>http://misf67.cern.ch/~reinhold/Newton/newtonlink-doc-en.html >>-James
>>>Hello I am back again;) This time I have upgrade to >>MP2100 but I still
have an old problem. I CAN'T >>CONNECT. Ok I CAN connect but I can't do what
I >>wanna. So I am asking: "Is ther anyone out there with >>a kind heart who
will give(or sell if you really need >>the money) me a copy of NCU 2.0 or
anyof the other >>connecction utilities that Apple put out(Final version
>>ofcourse). If not 2.0 then the upgrade from beta[I >>have the beta disk
which annoyingly won't do >>anything]. I noticed that I can get the Revelar
but >>the damage is too great for my Newton budget. I am not >>asking for
alot, just a program that will out allow me >>to upload/download more than
just packages with my >>Newton. Mac or PC or for that matter Unix versions
>>accepted. Hey you know it doesnt even have to be and >>Apple product.
NOTE:I know there are programs like >>NoteThing that will let me get things
like notes but I >>am talking about a COMPLETE Package. So please donate
>>orsell for nominal fee to the little college boy:). >>Have a heart it's
Christmas. Thank you for your time >>and consideration. >>>>P.S. If selling
or giving me the software is illegal >>then you can reply directly to:
mjl3781_at_yahoo.com and >>either attach the files or I will give you my
address>>so you can mail me some disks....what??? >>>>===== >>MuHammed Jamal
Lonon >>>>390 Manville Saint Charles Road Bishopville, SC 29010 >>>>(803)
428-6757 (perm.) >>>>mjl3781_at_rit.edu (alt.) >>The James Elliott Newton Site
NUG Page >http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/nugs.html >Your source for
Newton User Group Info >>-- >This is the Newtontalk mailinglist -
http://www.newtontalk.net >To unsubscribe or manage: visit the above link or