Re: [NTLK] Apple Repair SUCKS

From: gopi_at_sin.sloth.org
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 18:19:03 EST

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, Woo Lee wrote:
> Ouch! Maybe give that one to $teve Jobs and walk away with a refurb.
> iPaq???

An iPaq? Have you ever _used_ wince? It's a rather pathetic excuse for an
OS. The newest version - which now takes up _32MB_ of flash memory - just
added the ability to close an application! Plus, apparently Windows Media
Player can now read files off of flash cards instead of just the internal
store.

I have a working Newton, plus I have one that was fscked up by Apple. If I
crack my screen, I'll swap the screen from it. I'm keeping my PDA with a
real OS until Steve's goons personally pry it from my fingers.