Re: [NTLK] NCQ

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 15:36:04 EST

On 12/12/01 14:07, "ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com" <ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com> wrote:

> In a message dated 12/12/01 11:58:48 AM, you wrote:
>
> <<Is there a Jabber implementation for the Newton??>>
>
> newtjabber
>
> links at TON

Speaking of links, Rich, I noticed today that the links were kinda redone
over the previous, older layout. I was surprised that I couldn't find any
reference, email or otherwise, to Sean Luke, the author of Waba. I did a
search then in Google and got it with the first hit.

Thought I should let you know...

-Laurent.

BUAG // n.: [abbreviation, from alt.fan.warlord] Big Ugly ASCII Graphic.
Pejorative term for ugly ASCII art, especially as found in sig blocks. For
some reason, mutations of the head of Bart Simpson are particularly common
in the least imaginative sig blocks. See warlording.