Re: [NTLK] eMate or MP 2000

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 21:54:00 EST

Radovan,

1) See other reply regarding memory expansion. Every now and then someone
posts one for sale but based on my observations, it is cheaper to purchase
an eMate that already has the upgrade and put the module in the nicer of the
two devices that you would then own (first or newly purchased) and sell the
lesser one or just keep it for a backup.

2) I'd recommend putting a memory card in the PCMCIA slot and connecting an
external modem to the serial port on the left side of the eMate. Less
convenient but gives one the same functionality as a 2X00.

Ken Whitcomb