Re: [NTLK] EZ2TV Warning

From: Ben Smith (QM Systems) (ben.smith_at_qm-systems.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 05:08:40 EST

This is not the only company to behave like this, I was given a
FaxPress 3500 fax server a while back (this is a $5000+ unit), the
Castile website states that the software is free for users of this
model, but you can only download it as a 30 use demo, when I asked
about an activation key I was told that as my unit was over 6 months
old I would have to buy the software for $495.00, this is for software
that can only be used with their hardware !!!!
They call that support ???
Ben.
Nb Anyone want to buy a FaxPress server (4 line, 250 user)