Re: [NTLK] Apple Repair SUCKS

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 10:29:51 EST

On 13/12/01 10:14, "Eric L. Strobel" <fyzycyst_at_home.com> wrote:

> at the temporal coordinates: 12/13/01 9:59 AM, the entity known as Laurent
> Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com conveyed the following:

You're right, I forgot. The 660AV and the 840AV were the only one to have an
AT&T DSP chip that would handle the analog to digital signal processing, but
you're right that early PowerMacs were also able to do it, using the main
microprocessor.

-Laurent.

bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe, trying to produce
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
-Rich Cook