[NTLK] PDA Panach

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 13:15:57 EST

I got a question for my Web/Gadget Guru. I just got my New styli in the
mail last night. Boy was I
sweatin bullets....I put it in the Newt and it fits as far as the
Diameter but something is not right
in the length. When I pushed it in the 2100 it actuated the spring to
the first click, but not the
second click, so I had to get a pen knife and sort of scoop it up a bit
so I could grab it.
Needless to say , I went back and put the stock styli back in...no
damage done
Ed, does your styli fit well?

Greg