[NTLK] FW: Marine Recon

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 17:12:29 EST

This is an excerpt from an email I got from a friend, it's supposed to
be written from a Marine
over there, of interest to this list only cuz of the reference to a
"hand held" ....wonder what he could be talking about, some special
military type Newton, (I doubt it) but I hope it isn't running WinCE.
If anyone wants the complete email, I'll send it off list.

Greg