Re: [NTLK] Password Generator - new version

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 23:08:55 EST

Hmmm, Ed...

As I look at the URL that shows up when one clicks on the directory
(non-filename URL), I see evidence of WebObjects and XML.

So with little further investigation, I'm expecting that in fact, there is
no directory named va3uxb. What we're seeing is JAVA and XML working to
provide a simple URL for a very dynamic and complex system delivering a
simple user interface that appears to be standard, static Apache-served
content. Hmm, something powerful that is easy to use and transparent to the
users. I rather like it.

My .02,

Ken Whitcomb