Re: [NTLK] 1800 Newtons...

From: Anderson, Brett P. (bpa_at_rti.org)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 15:20:16 EST

The original email simply asked me to explain what we were doing with the
Newtons and now there seems to be theme of possible availability. Because
this work is done under government contract, the Newtons are owned by the
government. Until they decide whether or not they wish to keep this
equipment for some other use, it is hard to say what its availability will
be.