Re: [NTLK] 1800 Newtons...

From: Filmer, Paul E. (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 15:35:20 EST

Sigh -- that could mean anything.

I know that NASA Huntsville is sitting on several hundred eMates, new in
box, that were to go to a Louisiana education effort when Apple axed the
Newton, and they have been in limbo ever since. Can't even touch 'em. Keep
an eye on excess gov't property websites...

Paul (government slug) Filmer

BTW, rti.org gets my vote for most annoying cookies...