Re: [NTLK] Eclipse??

From: Filmer, Paul E. (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 17:37:27 EST

I just saw it for the first time ever today!

Eclipse.pkg will NOT work on 2.1 machines - the MP2x00 and eMate. I have
tried it on all of them.

It does work on the MP130, generating the eclipse sequence anytime.
Possibly also for MP120, but not sure about sub-OS1.3. I think it's a call
that was removed from 2.1.

BTW, having an eclipse today means there will also likely be another one in
about 14 days.