Re: [NTLK] MP2000 + DRAM

From: smullers_at_xs4all.nl
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 03:34:40 EST

a description of the upgrade is at Abe Lee's site.
http://user.chollian.net/~cehz/upgradeEng.htm
It has good photoos of the internals of the MP2k.
Another is at Daniel Padilla's.
http://perso.wanadoo.es/daniel.padilla/home.htm
He gives tips on how to desolder the chips, with flux wire.

In case you want to do it yourself, I can provide you with the chips.
Just send me an email: smullers_at_xs4all.nl

Simon Muller.

Neil McGillivray heeft op vrijdag 14 december 2001 om 12:27 het volgende
geschreven: