[NTLK] ACT

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 01:13:07 EST

Does anyone have a copy of ACT they'd be willing to part with? I need to
help a friend pull contact info off some backup tapes. Unfortunately her HD
has croaked and what's worse is that someone stole her copy of ACT from her
desk. So while we can restore the data files from the tape, it apparently
doesn't have the application on it.

I know there's a couple of ACT users on the list, anyone able to help?

TIA,

Ken Whitcomb