[NTLK] Newton Works

From: Simon Beehre (Simon.Beehre_at_telecom.co.nz)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 20:36:23 EST

"This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you."

Hi Everyone

I've just bought a used Newton MP 2000 and i dont have a copy of newton
works! does any one have a copy that they would be willing to give me!

thanks

Simon