Re: [NTLK] MP2x00 Display Upgrade - update

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_StreamServe.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 11:50:07 EST

Wow, this sounds great- thank you Calvin!

> 3) The new backlight will be white in color, and will appear
> bright-pink
> when not turned on.

The bright pink background doesn't sound too appealing to me, so I've a
couple of questions:
1. Are you considering selling the new touchscreen without the backlight?
2. Is the improvement in LCD contrast a result of the touchscreen alone, or
does the color of the inactive backlight play a role as well?

Thanks again, I'm looking forward to this!

-Sam