[NTLK] printing mailing labels

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 15:25:08 EST

I am thinking of using the Newt to print mailing labels for the first time.

A quick look shows 2 software apps for this, one from Standalone
(mailing-labels 1.1) and one by someone else (nameprinter 1.4a).

If anyone has used these and had an issue, I'd be glad to hear of it, as
well as any other utils to try.

I'll start with the SAS app first, I guess.

thanks!

Brian
(printing that last batch of xmas letters in a hurry!)