Re: [NTLK] NCU problem still on

From: Simon Beehre (Simon.Beehre_at_telecom.co.nz)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 21:26:48 EST

"This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you."

I have the windows version at the moment cause i havent got a keyspan
adaptor for my mac :-(

>>> ken_at_imageguild.com 12/19/01 03:23 >>>

Simon,

Be sure to allocate at least as much memory to NCU as the combined
totals of
internal memory and any cards you are backing up.

Back up, goooooooooood!

Ken Whitcomb