[NTLK] abcom case

From: John Fisher (jfisher_at_alapoisoncenter.org)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 11:33:44 EST

I have both the 2100 case and the 2100 case with kb pouch. I never use
the one with the kb pouch but the other one is a constant companion. It
is a little awkward to carry (I hold the belt loop) and I have elected
not to use shoulder strap but the d-ring hardware is solid. The pouch on
the
front does too much to encourage my packrat nature. quick inventory:
Charged NiMH cells in MP120 battery case, 4 new alkalines, network card,
memory card, checkbook, dongle, passport, couple of ballpoints, phone
patch cord and misc pocket pollution (receipts).

I added a newton holster (all leather frame for holding newt) which
adheres nicely to the velcro in the case.

It's the best compromise I've found between portability and protection.
I'll spare you the horror stories, but the newt has taken a couple of
hard knocks and emerged unscathed thanks to the case.

I have no financial interest in abcom, yadda. yadda.