Re: [NTLK] NOTES PROBLEM

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 18:11:19 EST

A similar problem has happened to me. I will create a
note while taking notes at a meeting. Then sometime
after the meeting (after I've entered further seperate
notes) I go back to the meeting note and some of the
sentences will be overlapped. As if part of the
sentence or the following sentence exists as a
seperate text block.
I've only seen this rarely and it really hasn't been a
serious problem though.
Next time it happens I'll try the recommendation of
saving the note in a different place, then back again.

Ed
web/gadget guru

--- "Joel M. Sciamma" <joelsciamma_at_compuserve.com>
wrote:

> Bryan,
>
> > I keep getting "jumbled"/overlayed text on long
> notes in Notes. I have
> > Bignote and Canvas installed, but still get text
> overlapping on top of
> > itself.
>
> I have had this once or twice even when there was
> very little other than the
> basic packages installed.
>
> Try this:
>
> File the notes that are causing the problem to
> Unfiled.
>
> File all the other notes in Unfiled to Misc.
>
> Notes in Unfiled should now appear correctly and can
> be filed back from
> whence they came. Same for the ones sent to Misc.
>
> It would be interesting to know if this works for
> you too.
>
> Joel.

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -