Re: [NTLK] 57600 serial on PC

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 01:24:13 EST

In a message dated 19/12/01 9:31:26 pm, laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com writes:

<< For the Mac version, check in
<http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/connection_utils/ForMac/NewtonConnectionUtil
ities/> >>

Hi laurent

Thanks for your help, I have opened this url and clicked on the entry for NCU
and get a page of gobbledegook, I can't figure out how I download the package
- I am using Navigator on an Ibook running OS 9.2. (I had been there before
and had the same problem - that is why I was asking for help.

MIke