Re: [NTLK] NOTES

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joelsciamma_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 11:07:59 EST

Bryan,

> i cannot select the overlapping area, the caret will not "register"
> I tried the filing thing, to no avail. thanx to everyone.... HELP!!!!

You can always manipulate the notes from the overview and file them by
ticking the relevant boxes.

You could use a utility like Twerx to copy the note to Works if you have an
MP2K or export the note to your Mac/PC then delete it and then re-import.

Move the note(s) onto a card? Beam them to another Newt?

Joel.