Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0b11

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_StreamServe.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 14:34:34 EST

I agree that FAT access would be a killer app-
but I believe that many (if not most) digital cameras create subdirectories
on the partition, so it'd be necessary to have support for them. I was
thinking that we could write a set of 'filters' or little applets allowing
us to open and import specific types of files stored on a FAT partition. I
also realized that just providing a way for NewtsCape to open them would be
sufficient for a lot of things (images, text, html, mp3s...)

-Sam