[NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0b11a

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 14:57:25 EST

Hi all,

Apparently, I'm not even able to compile this software properly. And
I haven't tried to install it as I wanted to keep the debug version
on my Newton to fix the problem Alexey encountered.

Anyway, this is fixed now. Including the warning message saying beta
10. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks to Carsten, Alexey and
Thomas for reporting the problem.

You can download the package at the following URLs:

ftp://ftp.kallisys.com/newton/ata/ATA-Support-1.0b11.sit.hqx
ftp://ftp.kallisys.com/newton/ata/ATA-Support-1.0b11.zip

BTW, I noticed an additional bug. The icon thing I fixed for ATA
cards now happens for linear cards. I'll fix it with next release.

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newt.dyndns.org:8080/