Re: [NTLK] BluePrint2 Software

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 10:56:45 EST

Dale Steele wrote...
> Subject: [NTLK] BluePrint2 Software

> I just wanted to mention that I have been using this software
> recently for some project management needs in my office and it is
> great! I built a very useful schedule on the bus going home, printed
> snip.....

> find there is no reason to even fire the thing up. Not bad for
> unsupported hardware/software (actually that isn't true thanks to
> this amazing user community!).
>
> Happy Holidays to all!
>
> Dale
> p.s. www.sineware.com in case you were wondering.....

I have been using this program for a long time (ever sinse I bought my 2100)
and like it a lot. I too have amazed people with the things our toys can
still do! But I think you are wrong about support.... Sineware is basically
gone but Ash that developed the programs has it still available as
charityware and he still answers email...

This is off Sarofax's web site:

August 1st, 2001

Sarofax is pleased to announce that we are in active development of
BluePrint 3 for Mac OS X! We expect completion in May, 2002. As we designed
BluePrint 2 with the help of users of BluePrint 1, we invite any comments,
suggestions, or brilliant ideas you may have, to help us design and build
the best project managment system we can!

Ash Mishra, Sarofax

more info can be found at: http://www.sarofax.com/

Larry Zasitko
OMP, 110, 120, 2100.... never enough newts!