[NTLK] ***USB on Newton***

From: Fábio Palma (newton.pda_at_terra.com.br)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 20:32:33 EST

Dear friends,

I'm still working on the Newt's USB. Since one of the pieces of the project is missing and the distributor isn't available on the holiday season, it seems that the final USB port will take a little bit longer to be finished. I'm only waiting for this piece to arrive, but the distributor is very slow (I've ordered it from the US to Brazil). So, please, be patient and I sincerely hope that we will soon have this piece in our Newts.

Best regards,

Fabio Palma