Re: [NTLK] LaNUG Meeting Directions!!!!!

From: irishflyingnewt_at_earthlink.net
Date: Thu Dec 27 2001 - 02:06:50 EST

don't miss out on a great time ya all! below are the directions to this
thurs meeting!

Welcome to the new Apple store in Northridge, part of the San Fernando
Valley of northwest Los Angeles County. Visit the store to see the
latest Apple products and learn how the Mac works as your digital hub,
seamlessly linking you to digital cameras, music, email and the Internet.
Address:
Northridge Fashion Center
9301 Tampa Ave
Northridge, CA 91324

818-709-2253

Store Hours:
Monday - Saturday
10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday
11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
See store holiday hours and check the in-store theater presentation
schedule.

How to get there:
 From the East: Take 10/101 west to 405 north. Exit and turn left on
Nordhoff street. Turn right on Tampa Avenue and then a left into
Northridge Fashion Center.
 From the West: Take 101 east to 405 north. Exit and turn left on
Nordhoff street. Turn right on Tampa Avenue and then a left into
Northridge Fashion Center. From the North: Take 5/405 south. Take
the 18 west. Turn left on Tampa Avenue and then a right into Northridge
Fashion Center.
 From the South: Take 405 north. Exit and turn left on Nordhoff street.