Re: [NTLK] Launching packages within packages

From: Stephanie Maks (steph_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 00:37:41 EST

Replying to my own question, but I figured it out! The subject should have
been, Launching books within packages.

So for anyone else who is curious, here it is the solution:

To 'launch' a package from within a package:
GetRoot().'|name:creator|:Open();

Where name:creator is the package name and creator Id, like PassGenR:steph

To 'launch' a newton book from within a package:
GetRoot().copperfield:OpenBook(ISBN);

Where ISBN is the unique id / isbn of the book, as set up in book maker or
newton press.

Copperfield is the name of the newton book reader, and of course, OpenBook()
is one of it's methods.

-Stephanie