[NTLK] Simple mail problems

From: Alexander Andrade Leao (alexleao_at_mpcnet.com.br)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 18:08:44 EST

Hello guys,

I just migrate from Eudora Pro to Simple Mail (last version), to use the
SMTP autentication features of Simple Mail. But I found some problems in
setup more than 1 email acount... ;(

The problem is: I create 2 email addresses in the Owner card and setup 2
Simple Mail configurations, 1 to email A and other to email B.

When I try send an email, there are 2 email addresses at "sender" slip but
the list (2 emails) show only the same email (ex. email B and email B)!!
;^(...

Back on the Owner card, some times the email addresses are intacts (email A
and emal B) but, some times they are the same address (ex. email B and email

Some times, when I get the right email address in the sender slip, after the
Simple Mail get a connection with my ISP (DHCP), it show a unknow error 530
and I never can send a "Simple" mail... ;^(...

Any help?

Alex