Re: [NTLK] Airport, where are we at?

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 11:37:05 EST

on 28/12/01 15:11, W. B. Davis at newton_at_mail.ecity.net wrote:

> I'd like to know too.

It's kinda of on hold right now. My AirPort Base Station did stop working
about 2 weeks ago. I phoned Apple and tried to get it replaced under their
replacement policy for earlier ABS, but mine didn't have the right serial
number. I'm trying to get it repaired, if it can be. If not, then I'll have
to ponder whether I'm going to buy another one or not. It already cost me
$300 for this one. Another $300 and that would be pretty expensive for
wireless access around the house... And yes, the warranty was over...

-Laurent.

CLM /C-L-M/: [Sun: `Career Limiting Move'] 1. n. An action endangering one's future prospects of getting plum projects and raises, and possibly one's job: "His Halloween costume was a parody of his manager. He won the prize for `best CLM'." 2. adj. Denotes extreme severity of a bug, discovered by a customer and obviously missed earlier because of poor testing: "That's a CLM bug!"