Re: [NTLK] -10011 Error when Trying to .

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 17:45:46 EST

-If it's in internal store, then get a 'registered' copy of SBM Utilities,
reboot with everything off,
start SBM Utilities,
do a backup to a card,
remove card(s),
brainwipe Newt.,
re-install SBM Utilities into card store,
re-enter reg. code,
while restoring using SBM Utilities(demo version will not restore) uncheck
the bad pkg.,
reboot,
problem gone.

-If it's on card store, then get a 'registered' copy of SBM Utilities,
reboot with everything off,
move SBM Utilities to internal store,
start SBM Utilities,
do a backup of bad card to another good card,
erase card with bad object,
start SBM Utilities,
while restoring to empty card using SBM Utilities(demo version will not
restore) from card backup uncheck the bad pkg.,
finish restore,
reboot,
problem gone.

I get this once a month, without SBM Utilities I would have to re-install
all the pkgs.(800+) :-o