[NTLK] A couple of questions

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 19:51:09 EST

A guy asked me a few questions, and I was unable to answer a couple. Here
they are for you guys:

>And finally: I f I want to use my own transformer to run it from the mains
>do you know what the output should be in miliamperes
>and what is the voltage.
>Oh yes? do you know where I can get a spare tip for the pen?
He is looking for the tip to the collapsible 120 stylus.

Kindly respond to the list and Cc it to robert_at_robleeuk.dabsol.co.uk, for
it was he who asked me.

-James

The James Elliott Newton Site
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/newton.html
Is that a Newton in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?