[NTLK] Heap

From: Chris L. Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 03:25:33 EST

I've got a question concerning heap. I remember Woo telling me that a low
amount of Heap could/would/does affect the newt as far as not getting a good
x,y co-ordinate when tapping around on the screen. I am wondering if there is
any way to get more heap, and what is the maximum heap that I can have?
Would freezing packages help with heap/help with my issue? And what exactly
is heap?

-Chris