Re: [NTLK] Interconnect adaptor

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 08:25:21 EST

I would be interested in something like this that would have the two serial ports
that would both work [i.e. somehow have the Appletalk chip for the second serial
port (the LTC.. something or other)].

If you end up designing such a beast, I'd like to build or buy one :)

--
John Skinner
A+ Certified Computer Technician