[NTLK] Happy New Year

From: Greg Goodwin (drclu_at_swbell.net)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 19:26:58 EST

   Just wanted to wish you a happy new year.

   Do what I and many friends of mine are doing... write down your
problems of this year on a piece of paper, and at the dawn of the new
year, burn the paper, leaving the problems in the ashes of the old year.

   (Old Bajorian custom I believe for those that watch Star Trek).

   May you be reach the goals you set tonight, and may you be more the
person you are hoping to be in the year to come. ;)

   Greg Goodwin / Clu