Re: [NTLK] testing again

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 19:56:56 EST

Bizzar...totally bizzar!
I didn't get the test email with my Yahoo account. I
only see my Yahoo generated emails from my other mail
account I subscribed with.
If I send an email from that other account, I see it
on my Yahoo account. That must mean that either Yahoo
is filtering out email sent by me to me, or the list
server is not sending me my own emails.

I will attempt to send a query to Yahoo support and
see if they changed anything.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Sushi <Sushi_at_ragingbull.com> wrote:

> >OK, I unsubscribed and resubscribed.
> >Let's see if this works now.
> >Ed
> >web/gadget guru