Re: [NTLK] New to List

From: John Skinner (ndutyme_at_home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 03:37:38 EDT

On the topic of retort to "what is that little gizmo"

After you get the right Newton Packages mentioned before..

try the text on either my Newton Web Server at
http://24.6.58.189
and look for the note titled "I Am What I Am"

-or-
Try Paul Filmer's version ( has a lot more variation ) at
http://128.150.4.33
click on Newton Related

HTH

Greg & Jeanette Wayman wrote:

> Hi folks, Can someone steer me in the right direction on some pages I
> once saw somewhere

<snip>

> Also, There was a guy who had the best retort to "what is that gizmo you
> are carrying" His suggestion was
> to upload the text to your Newt and just speaktext it to 'em.

<snip>

--
John Skinner
A+ Certified Computer Technician