Re: [NTLK] Issues with the SER-001

From: James Clark (clarkjm_at_appleisp.net)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 22:03:19 EDT

TO: David Humphreys
    Designer of SER-001

Well done David. I ordered my SER-001 Tuesday morning and it arrived in
today's mail (07/02/01). As per the other comments the case was the hardest
part, however once opened (and it is really not that hard) installation was
straight forward. Pins slipped into the interconnect port with just a little
pressure. Yes, I see the slight bowing also but it is very slight.

Plugged the keyboard in the SER-001, turned on the Newt, selected Notepad
and started to type - no problems.

Again David, thanks and well done. I am very happy with my new newt. Now,
where did I put that w28ue7^(%(@#$ dongle......that's right - I don't need
it now! :)

DrJIM