Re: [NTLK] Help im stumped

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 00:44:45 EDT

While there has been talk on this list of a combo-card
working on the Newt, I've tried several different
brands and came up a big fat "no way"
I bit the bullet and purchased a dlink 660. This put
me back a whopping $32 from Egghead and I can honestly
say that even though it is dog ugly (what's up with
that "dongle") it is flawless in it's functionality!
If I were you, I would avoid lesser traveled paths of
"ethernet-ism" and go with tried and true methods that
almost everyone on this list has pioneered the way
through! (in other words, stay on the beaten
path...it's not worth being a trail blazer unless you
have years of experience with the Newt...and a lot of
patience!)
The first place to look for information is the FAQ! I
would give you the link, but the excitement of
discovery is more than worth it! (hint...start at
www.chuma.org...it's somewhere in there!)
Ed
web/gadget guru

http://www.computer-show.com/Frames/itemdesc.asp?CartId=5538806RAMHP98&ic=NE
> T008&tpc=
>
> Garrett
>

> --

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...