[NTLK] SER-001 purchase

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 08:40:14 EDT

Hi All,

Despite a number of mailings to the list there are
still people who are just learning about the SER-001.

So for all of you who are learning about this for the
first time or were wondering how to get one, please
visit my webpage:

http://www.members,tripod.com/mrpcbman/mini-din.htm

All is explained here.

A paypal link is provided and I CAN take international
payments. Just follow the links for international
payment when you get to paypals site.

The next mailing will be 7/5/01 (Thursday). This will
include those people who have recently ordered.

Remember, 7/4/01 is a Holiday here in USA so no mail
service that day.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the
many people that have bought my SER-001.

From the great feedback I have receive thus far, it
would seem that I have created a useful product.

Please continue to tell me how you like/dislike
my SER-001.

ALL feedback is valuable. It will eventually lead
to better products.

Finally, please feel free to email me at:

mailto:pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com

But do make your subject line meaningful. Don't just
reply to a thread leaving the header unchanged.
(I'm guilty of it too!)

I read all emails, however...

...If the subject is different to the
content, I may not respond as quickly as you may want
me to.

Regards,

David Humphreys
Designer