[NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0b1

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 12:30:44 EDT

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce ATA Support 1.0b1.
This is a new version with a lot of changes since 0.1a2. I think it
reaches a correct state for a beta version: works, but probably not
very stable. I don't know any bugs in this release yet, but I haven't
tested it a lot.

There are several important missing features before the final version, though.

Anyway, this version will expire in one week, so expect a new release
in the meanwhile. You can find it with additional informations on my
website:

http://www.kallisys.com/newton/ata/

The most missing feature is the documentation. I tried to make the
interface as easy to use as possible, but nevertheless, it doesn't
look exactly like the linear cards (mainly because there are a lot of
additionnal options). What you should know is that the key of the
interface is the action button.

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/