Re: [NTLK] Newton Printing Problems

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 14:23:56 EDT

The IC was designed to minimize the amount of drivers in Newts. OS 1.x. =
With the OS 2.x you just download the drivers into the Newt. since there =
was a larger memory store.
But the problem is Epson changed the serial protocol on their printers. =
There was a post about this in the 'old NTLK' archives.