Re: [NTLK] ACT! v2.8 for MacOS

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop_at_bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 04:01:36 EDT

on 03-07-2001 8:46, Glenn Costa at gcosta_at_p085.aone.net.au wrote:

> I have download ACT! v2.8 from http://www.unna.org - macos directory
> The archive successfully downloads except for a checksum warning. On
> decompression there is a warning, every time, that the =93ACT! Install
> Disk 3.img=94 file has a checksum problem. The image is therefore not
> mountable and installation impossible.
>=20
> Perhaps it's your archive that may be corrupt?

Though you're right that there's definitely something fishy going on with
the "Install Disk 3.img" (Both Stuffit and DiskCopy report errors) you migh=
give it a shot with Shrinkwrap, mounted the image without a problem and is
less picky in general. (I didn't actually install Act though)

Robert Benschop